B. Fu | Bought a Townhouse in Ponderosa, Sunnyvale
Lin helped me buy my first house. It was a very very pleasant experience and I feel myself extremely lucky to find Lin as my agent.
1. Lin knows how to make me start thinking seriously on housing When I decided to buy a house, I knew nothing about real estate and mortgage. But Lin gave me thorough explanations on everything I need to learn. Without Lin, I must have spent many days on reading and filtering thousands of online articles about housing. But Lin quickly pointed to me what I need to learn, what I need to pay attention on, and what I need to avoid when searching the houses.
2. Lin has the expertise Lin always thinks in my position and can always find an open house that matches my requirements. There are so many houses in bay area that sit in my budget, but only a few of them meet my requirements. It will be very time consuming if I filter all these houses, but Lin can always find the good one as long as it is on market. Lin has a deep understanding of the market. For example, when I asked Lin about a new open house that I think I like but she did mention to me, she quickly explained to me which part of the house does not meet my requirements or has severe flaws. This is because she knows the houses in the area.
3. Lin is efficient Lin always acts fast. Her reply to my question was not only fast, but also accurate. Moreover, Lin acts on the market quickly. As a result, she found a good deal for me. This is the house I am living in now. The market is so hot and a good deal can only be caught by an efficient agent.
4. Lin is considerate All buyers have a budget but our budget is never enough because we always want a better house. But Lin can analyze my current requirements (which I told her) and my future requirements (which I did not realize myself but she figured it out for me), and balance my requirements and budget. I think “being considerate” is the most important skill of an agent. Lin has the skill. As a result, I found the ideal house within my budget.
5. Lin is continuing helpful even after the purchase Even one year after I bought the house, I still frequently asked Lin for help. For example, I asked her about decoration recommendation, I asked her about refinance, I asked her about home insurance, and many other questions. She always answered me quickly and every time I learnt again from her. Because of all these reasons, my house purchasing with Lin was very successful. I highly recommend Lin to all home buyers.