Lin received her bachelor’s and master’s degree from Tsinghua University in Beijing, China. She started her professional career working as a business consultant in IBM Global Business Services. After moving to the Bay Area, she found her passion in Real Estate. She thinks Realtor is her career rather than a job. With outstanding market knowledge, strong connections and network, phenomenal negotiation skills and excellent customer service, Lin became a top real estate agent in the Bay Area.
• Top 1% Real Estate Agent nation wide, state-wide and in Bay Area.
• Awarded The Leading 100 Top Performers in Bay Area Real Estate in 2019.
• Ranked #7 individual Real Estate Agent of Coldwell Banker Northern California in 2018.
• Top 50 Real Estate Agent in Silicon Valley in 2018.
• Awarded the Best Buyer Agent by Coldwell Banker in 2017.
• Ranked #11 individual Real Estate Agent of Coldwell Banker Northern California in 2017.
From my house hunting experience, I feel I can rely on Lin. Rich in professional knowledge. Lin is good at explaining the purchasing process, analyzing the market a...
We were so lucky to have Lin as our buyer agent. We recently relocated to bay area from another state, and initially knew very little about the real estate market in...
Lin is the best agent I have ever deal with. She understands the market and she knows the area well. She offered great suggestions based on our requirement. We succe...